torsdag 21 oktober 2010

In Berga!!!

When I came to Berga it was very warm and the sun shined. They first day we eat with the catalan students. They food we eat at the school was very bad I think, so that day i didn´t eat so much. The times when they eat is very diffrent from the swedish. The family was very kind. That day I went to sleep very early because we went up at two a clock in the morning that day. That night I slept really well. It´s wensday and I came to school by bus and I do that every day. On the morning we was with are catalan students in there class. In the afternoon Victor showed us around in the school and in the city! That was very interesting. When the school ended some of us went to se Anna and Joana practis basketball. Now it´s thursday and we have watch a movie on the morning and then we went to a bakery to make catalan candy. That was very funny and interesting. And now have I eaten lunch at home because the catalan students have ended the school. Later at four a clock we will meet everybody else and then the boys will play fotball.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar